Jackson Heights Immigration Attorneys
Scouting the labyrthine procedures of U.S. immigration laws and regulations is a hard task for laymen.
In our experience, the U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complex.
It's best to seek services of an immigration attorney to handle your visa or asylum petition.
The immigration stakes are too high to risk mistakes. Even small errors in your immigration application may lead to denials or lengthy delays in processing.
Whether you're applying for a H1B work visa, H4 for your spouse, employment--based Green Card or Green Card by marriage, let the immigration professionals handle your application.
Besides English, a lot of Indian Immigration Attorneys usually speak desi languages like Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla and Telugu which makes visa consultation process easy.
Watson Immigration Law, LLC
We offer comprehensive services in all areas of immigration law, Including :
- EB5 & E1/E2 investment visas
- Employment-based immigration including EB1, PERM, H1b, L, O, R, P & TN visas
- Family-based immigration including K1/K3, marriage-based & relative green cards
- Naturalization, asylum, federal litigation and much more.
Contact : Tahmina Watson
Work Phone: 206-292-5237
Cell Phone: 206-856-3808
* Employment based immigration
* Deportation and removal proceedings
138-02 Queens Blvd
Briarwood, NY 11435
Web Site: http://www.malikimmigrationlaw.com
* Marriage and fiancee based visas
* Business visas
* Student visas
* Green card
* Citizenship, naturalization
37-05 74th Street, 2nd Fl
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Web Site: http://www.rajenchauhan.com